Thursday, May 26, 2011

Write It Down, Make It Happen: Knowing What You Want And Getting It

*This post has been saved as a draft from 4 March 2011. I forgot to upload that time.

I've just read through "Write It Down, Make It Happen: Knowing What You Want And Getting It" by Henriette Anne Klauser. I read it in Japanese.

It's a good book. I like it. There are many concrete ways to make dreams come true.
Write your dreams and goals down and you'll be careful about the things connected to your dreams. I agree with it.

What I like the best is this. Make a team. Meet up once a week. The each member officially announces two things. Their dreams and what they'll have done for the dreams by the next meeting.

Perhaps there are a bit too many. It's difficult to remember them all. I borrowed this book from the library, but it's good to have and read it back sometimes.

There are several spiritual and religious ways. They are hard to understand for Japanese. I didn't pick them up. Just use the ways which suit you. It's the best way to read this book.

Now I have a question. Do I have to write those things on the paper? Can I type them on PC? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment